Congratulations to the Boston Red Sox, 2013 World Champions. In appreciation, here are some stories we've run on the Red Sox and the organization's illustrious history from an Irish-American perspective.
- Fenway Park: Irish American Managers from Collins to Farrell
- From Honey Fitz to Sweet Caroline: A Century of Fenway Park
- Fenway Park, Host to Irish Hurling, DeValera Rallies and Monster Masses
- Fenway Park: An Irish-American Landmark
- Fenway Park now on National Register of Historic Places
- Fenway Park Ground Breaking, September 25, 1911
- Sean Casey: The Friendliest Guy in Baseball